Blog Archive

Monday, January 18, 2010

Emily and Nick - "She said yes!"

I had the great pleasure of documenting Emily and Nick's wedding and wanted to share a few images of this fun couple's journey to the alter.  The entire family and wedding party were not only a blast to be around, but troopers when it came to braving the cold on the wedding day. We went on location around town for a few shots.  Jasper, AL is like most medium and small towns in the South; some would say it needs a little repair.  I, on the otherhand, like to embrace the character and admire the history of the buildings this generation's grandparents new as home.  My wishes are that Emily and Nick will make a long history and build as proud a family character as I see in these Southern towns.

































































1 comment:

  1. Wow, incredible shoot Shane, I can't pick a favorite, just awesome!!! W

    ReplyDelete